At Greenchef we believe in ‘Quality and Deliverance’.
- Only Full Cancellation is allowed. Partial Cancellation or Partial Order Cancellation is not permitted or accepted.
- If you need to cancel the order, it needs to be done within 24 working hours by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation before shipment:
If the order or the item(s) that needs/need to be canceled and hasn’t been shipped yet, you could write to our customer support team at email@example.com or give a missed call at 7848992244
In such cases, the order would get canceled and the refund would be initiated within 24-48 business hours after the cancellation request.
Cancellation post shipment:
If you wish to cancel an order that has been shipped but has not yet been delivered, kindly get in touch with our Customer Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or give a missed call at 7848992244
- In case the product received has been physically damaged during shipment, you need to click a photograph, highlighting the damaged region or part. You need to email the same to the Customer Service Team; email@example.com within 24 hours of receiving the shipment for assessment.
- We will only accept a return if the item shipped to you is defective or damaged. The item needs to be returned to us within 7 days from the date of delivery in its original packaging. The product should be in unused condition. The replacement would be sent to you as soon as we receive the returned product.
- When a product is returned, the reason needs to be indicated in brief. The invoice of the product needs to be put along with the order number and the note.
- Kindly note that a replacement/return facility is only provided for products bought from our online store www.greenchef.in and not for orders bought physically from stores or other online shopping sites.
Product Replacement policy
(1) Under Warranty Product Replacement to the Customer
(2) Manufacturing Defect and Transit Damage Products Replacement
(1) Procedure for Under Warranty Product Replacement to Customer:
The Replacement Policy is applicable only in case of appliances with manufacturing defects, subject to fulfillment of the following conditions:
- You need to register your complaint by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or our customer care 1800 103 7477 / 1800 313 000 000.
- It is mandatory to register the Service Complaint along with the contact no. of the end-user.
- The Product would be evaluated by the service technician to confirm a manufacturing defect. The technician would try to resolve the problem by rectifying the defect, however, if he is unable to repair or the same complaint persists; the technician would request for a replacement approval by providing the concerned Branch Service Head or HO Service Manager the required details such as Service Complaint No., Warranty Card No. and the Purchase Invoice. (Kindly Note: The Replacement cannot be processed during the first or second visit).
- The Service Head or HO Service Manager would verify the request and if it fulfills the required criteria they would approve the replacement.
- The technician would fill in the replacement details, stick the replacement tag to the product and pack the product after checking for any missing accessories. (The technician has to mention if any accessory is missing).
- Once the product replacement tag is stuck, a mail is sent to the concerned distributor, the distributor needs to collect the product from the customer/dealer replace the product only for the product that has the tag. The product then needs to be sent to the HO with a delivery note.
- Sales team approval will not be accepted for product replacement.
- Any spare parts missing in the product will be debited from the concerned distributor.
- Replacement will not be processed for any customer-induced damage.
- Glass top damage due to hard-hitting/mishandling.
- Knob / Handle damage due to mishandling.
(2) Procedure for Replacement of Products with Manufacturing Defect and Transit Damage in Fresh Stocks
- The Branch Service Head needs to send a Summary list of the defective products to the HO Service Manager along with a cc to the Sales Coordinator and State Business Head.
- The Company/Branch Service Head would then arrange for a service technician to be sent to the distributor for rectification.
- If the defect cannot be rectified the Branch Service Head would have to take approval from the HO Service Manager for a stock Replacement in the RRF format with the list of complaints and remarks.
- The HO Service Manager would report the details to the concerned factory team for any solution which would then be passed to the field team.
- It is mandatory to mention on the LR Copy the products that have had transit damage. The photos and Invoice copy of the damaged products should also be there.
- The LR copy along with the concerned remarks needs to be scanned and mailed to the Branch Service Head and Sales coordinator with a Cc to the HO Service Manager and Logistic department on the same day or within 24hrs.
- The Company/Branch Service Heads would then organize to send the service technician to the distributor's point for rectification.
- In case the service technician is unable to repair the products then the Service Manager needs to mail an Approval Letter for the Replacement of Damaged Products in the RRF format along with the Complaint no.
- The HO Service Manager would approve the mail sent by the Service Branch Head for the replacement and the return of the damaged products.